Last updated: 23-09-2020
Adding offline donations
This document is only applicable to charity usersPlease note that you must be logged into your charity account to access this feature.
Adding offline donations to a page can serve several purposes:
- Demonstrate how your page works to your first visitors, using inspiring messages and images
- Add messages or names reflecting donations you have received via another channel (eg. if a supporter donates by post).
The offline donation feature does not request or record donor information.
Adding an offline donation
- Login to your account
- View your page
- Select any object & click Add offline donation on the pop-up message.
Or, if you do not want to use an object, click Add offline donation without revealing an item from the Donate menu.
- Write your message and upload a picture if required.
- Optional: Add a donation amount. This will be reflected in the total displayed on your page, if enabled.
- Click Continue