Please note, this article is only applicable to Non-profit accounts.
Page Groups provides a useful summary of all pages within a group. You can create as many groups as you need and add any page you own to them. Non-profits can also add any supporter fundraising pages to a Page Group.
These groups are automatically created by Visufund, and cannot be deleted.
- My pages - Any pages you publish will be automatically added to this group
- Supporter pages - Any pages published by your supporters will be automatically added to this group
- Expanded pages - These groups are automatically created when any of your pages are expanded across multiple pages.
Creating a new group
To create a group, click Create group from the menu and configure your group settings.
Give your group a name to help you identify it.
Pin to top
Switch this on if you would like display this group near the top of your Page Groups list.
Show group on profile page
Switch this on to display the group on your public profile page. The Group Name will also be displayed.
Auto add to group
Automatically add new published pages to this group by choosing one of the following options:
- None - No pages will be automatically added to the group. You can manually add any pages from the drop-down list at the bottom of the group.
- Charity pages - Adds all pages published by the charity
- Supporter pages - Adds pages published by your supporters
- Charity & supporter pages - Adds all pages where you are the beneficiary
- Specific template - Adds pages that have been published using a specific template (My Templates only). If you select this option, you will be able to specify which template you require.
This determines the order that pages are listed or displayed in the group, and also applies if you have chosen to show the group on your profile page.
Add page to group
Select any pages from the dropdown list that you wish to manually add into this Page Group.