This section in your Org Settings allows you to configure a preferred logo and colour branding combination, that can be applied to your pages. You can also set these defaults by clicking Save as brand defaults from any Page Settings.
This image is displayed top left in the side navigation menu on a page. If you are fundraising, the charity's logo is displayed here by default. Click on the edit button to upload or select an alternative image, or remove it completely.
- Upload a JPEG or PNG file at least 640px in height or width.
- Use a square image if available.
- Avoid wide banner/landscape images.
- Use an image with minimal margin (surrounding empty space).
- If you have a mono version of your logo, try uploading PNG on a transparent background and use a branded interface colour.
This colour is used for the header and navigation menu background. Page logo images are placed over this colour; so you may want to choose a colour that compliments this.
This is colour is applied to general buttons and highlights selections.
This colour sets the background of important call-to-action / next-step buttons. This should be different to the Primary colour.
This background colour is triggered on mouse hover and click events. This colour should be different to the Primary and Accent colours.
Although this can be set to any colour, we would recommend using white, light grey, dark grey or black for readability.