Expanding pages is a free facility to increase object availability if a page starts to fill up. When a page expands, an identical page is published using the same web address.
Features & behaviour
- Page navigation buttons become available from the side menu
- Visitors are automatically navigated to a page with object availability
- Visitors can find messages on any page, from any page
- Message links that are sent in emails and shared, are always page & object specific
- If you are displaying a total on your page, this will show the sum across all expanded pages
The Auto-Expand Rule sets the conditions for when a new page should be published.
- Enable the object groups you want to include in the rule
- Choose if you would like a page to expand when ALL or ANY of these object groups become unavailable
If you do not want your page to expand automatically in any condition, disable all object groups from the rule.