Onboarding your Non-profit Account
After creating your Non-profit Account, a few tasks are required to be completed in Org Settings to onboard your account:
- Confirm your email address
- Upload your logo
- Supply an email contact address for your supporters
- Supply your billing address
- Tell us about your organisation
- Write a generic thank you message
- Connect a Stripe account
Confirm your email address
To help us validate your account and ensure you can receive emails from us, we require you to confirm the email address you supplied to create your account. To do this, check your inbox for an email with the subject line "Welcome to Visufund". This email contains a link which you can click on to complete this task.
If you did not receive this welcome email:
- Check any spam folders or filters on your email system
- Check you supplied the correct email address in My Account
- Click Confirm your email address (click to resend a link) from the task list in Org Settings to resend another link.
As part of our KYC (Know Your Customer) procedure, all of our Non-profit accounts are manually checked and verified for authenticity. Our team operates between 08:00 and 22:00 GMT every day and we do our very best to verify your account before you have completed the onboarding tasks! If you see Please wait for us to verify your details, please bear with us to do our bit. If your account has not been verified after 24 hours, please check your email in case we have tried to contact you for further details.
You can easily access tips and section help articles wherever you see the icon. Simply click on this icon to display the tip or help article associated with the feature you are viewing.