Page Background Settings
Some templates give you the option to customise the full background of your page. You can configure a combination of settings to create a unique background to suit your campaign. The background covers the entire area of your page and will position differently depending on device/screen.
You will see a preview of your background displayed in the box. You can upload an alternative image if you like.
To upload an image, click the Upload button.
To delete an image, click the Delete button.
When creating your background, you can combine your background image with a colour gradient. This setting allows you to create a suitable blend for both settings.
- 0% (Gradient Only) - only displays a colour gradient background. The background image is not displayed.
- 10 - 90% - allows you to set an appropriate blend of both image and gradient.
- 100% (Image Only) - only displays your background image. No colour gradient is applied.
The colour gradient has two settings - one for the top colour and one for the bottom; these colours will blend into each other. To use a completely solid colour, set both colours to the same value.
Choose one of the following display options for your background image:
- Single - displays your background image across the full width of the screen
- Single Blurred - displays a blurred version of your your background image across the full width of the screen
- Tiled - tiles your background image across the screen. If you select this option, you can choose how many tiles should cover the width of the screen.
Reset background settings
You can restore the original background settings at any time by clicking Reset background settings.