Design a Template: Getting Started
If you can't find anything in the template library that suits your fundraising campaign, we'll work with you to produce the perfect design.
How does it work?
- You tell us your idea by submitting the Design Quote Request form below
- We get in touch via email to discuss your ideas in more detail and provide a quote
- You will need to sign up for a Charity Account and fully onboard (if you haven't already). Read more about charity membership here.
- We prepare a design specification
- You approve the specification and quote via your account
- We start preparing your design and send some draft images for your feedback
- You let us know when you're happy with the drafts
- We optimise, convert and upload the design to your account
- You can start fundraising straight away!
How long does it take?
We recommend allowing up to two weeks from start to finish, but it's usually much quicker. If you're working to a deadline, please let us know on the Design Quote Request form and we'll do our best to help.
Once you've approved the specification, your template will usually be ready within 3-5 working days (subject to approval).
What will it cost?
Design a Template costs between £150 and £500. We'll be able to provide a more accurate quote when we have a better idea of what you need.
Ready to submit your idea?
Please complete this form to tell us more about your design idea and request a quote.Design Quote Request form