Discover useful information about your page by viewing the Page Summary. This appears in your Page Settings immediately after publishing.
Shows if your page is currently Published, Closed or Offline. If a page is closed, supporters will still be able to visit the page to read messages but cannot donate or add any new messages to the page. If a page is offline, the page is no longer online and can only be seen by the page owner. Read more about Page Actions.
Real-time information about how many people are currently viewing your page.
Total number of page views since publishing.
Total number of live transactions made on the page.
Total amount of all online donations received on the page. To see a breakdown of any fees deducted from these donations, hover your mouse over the question mark.
Total amount of any offline donations added to the page.
Gift Aid (UK only)
Total amount of Gift Aid that the charity can claim from HMRC.
For each object on your page (including Donation Only in the final column), you will see a breakdown of how many have been:
- Used - If an object has been used, it is no longer available. The object has been donated (online or offline). By default, when all objects have been used on a page, the page will automatically expand onto Page 2, to increase the number of available objects.
- Flashing - A flashing object means that a donor has selected it or saved it to their basket (in real-time). This object has been reserved.
- Online - The total value of all online donations made on this object group.
- Offline - The total value of all offline donations added to this object group.
- Avg online - The average online donation amount for this object.
- Total - Total of all offline and online donations for this object group.
Click the button to view your page. If your page has expanded over multiple pages, you will be able to easily navigate to view each individual page of the campaign.
More Page Info
Your unique Page ID. This field appears on your Reports for easy identification purposes.
The date your page was first created and first published.
This is the URL for your page. If you click on the link, it will copy to your clipboard, allowing you to easily share the address with others.
If you do not want your page to be listed on the Visufund website, set this to 'Yes'. Setting your page to Private also discourages search engine indexing, which means your page will not appear in online search results (eg. Google Search). Supporters will only be able to visit your page by clicking on a direct link to the page, or if they know the Page Address.
The Page Analytics chart allows you to see page views vs donations over a set period of time. You can change the time period and grouping at the top, to learn more about how your supporters are interacting with the page. Unlike the chart on your Dashboard (which combines data for all pages), this chart is specific to this campaign only.
Read more about the Analytics Chart.