Design a Template
Designing a new template is the ideal way to create an exact match for your campaign. We'll work closely with you to produce the perfect design.
You will need to be logged in to your charity account to design a template. If you have not completed your charity profile & settings, please do this before submitting a specification.
Navigate to Templates and click Design a Template. At this point, you will be presented with a form to create your design specification. The cost of your template will automatically update as you complete the form, according to the options you select.
Give your new template an appropriate title. If you are using this template for your own fundraising pages, give it a name you can easily recognise. If you are planning to use the template for your supporters to create their own fundraising pages, consider a title that your supporters will recognise too. You can change this later if required.
This is the permanent web address where your template can be found. A default address will be created after you have entered a template title; you can override this if required. If your template is going to be used for supporter fundraising, this is the address you will be sharing to invite them to fundraise for you. You will not be able to change the web address of your template, so please ensure it is suitable.
Please tell us a brief overview of the template you would like designed, and how you intend to use it for your fundraising. For example, is this template going to be used by your event participants to collect sponsorship? Is this a brand new fundraising appeal or an update to a pre-existing one?
The background is the area that your donate-able objects are displayed over. This is a very important part of the design, as this is how your page will look before any donations are made.
We offer two different background types for you to choose from:
- Colour/Pattern: A repeated tile image or seamless background pattern/texture, combined with a colour gradient of your choice. A background of this type is very flexible - you will have complete control over this when setting up a page. This works well for abstract templates where the objects do not interact with the background, eg. roses in the shape of a heart.
- Scene: This is a static image that will appear on every page you create. This works well for templates where the background plays an important role in the scene, or where the objects interact directly with the background, eg. adding decorations to a Christmas tree or hunting for virtual Easter eggs in a park.
Description: Please describe how you would like the background to look in as much detail as possible. If you require a Scene background, you can refer to images from Shutterstock that would would like to use. Where possible, please supply images available in vector format.
Donation Objects & Groups
Your supporters can add an object to your page when making a donation to build a unique picture. Each object group has its own donation button and price point on a fundraising page. Set the number of groups you require (5 max) and complete the fields in each group.
- Name: A collective name for the objects in this group. eg. Star.
- Quantity: Please tell us how many objects you would like in this group. If there is any flexibility in this quantity (ie. +/-5), please let us know in the description.
- Donor colour options: If you want your supporters to be able to pick a colour for their object when they donate, set this value to Yes. This is a great way to introduce your brand colours into a design and also gives the supporter additional ownership and personalisation of their gift, eg. you could invite your donors to pick what colour they would like for their star.
- Description: Please describe the objects in as much detail as possible. If you have seen any specific images you would like to use, please let us know. You can refer to images from Shutterstock or attach your own files in the Supporting Files section of the form. Where possible, please supply images that are available in vector format.
If you are using this template for target-based fundraising, an animation or change in the image can be triggered. Use this box to tell us what you'd like to see on the page when the fundraising target is reached. For example, this could be any of the following:
- Something appears or disappears from the background
- Something flashes or changes colour
Leave this field blank if you do not require any animation.
Click Attach A File to send us any supporting files for your design. For example, you might want to send us a copy of your brand guidelines or any images/documents you want us to refer to. Once you have attached a file, please write a description next to it so we know what it is referencing. If you wish to remove a file that you have attached, simply click Remove next to the file.
As you complete the form, the design cost will automatically update to reflect the options you have selected. Before submitting, check that you are happy to be invoiced for the amount shown here on completion of the design process. If you would like to discuss the cost before submitting your specification, please Contact Us.
Before submitting your specification, please check it with your team and ensure it is correct before proceeding. When you are happy, click Submit Specification to confirm that you agree to our Terms of Service and that you agree to be invoiced for the amount displayed on completion.
After submitting your specification, we will be in touch within 3 working days to discuss your requirements in more detail. We will send you draft designs for your approval before completing the design process.
We'll email you when your template is ready, and you'll have access to all page settings on any pages you create with the new template. If you want to set up your template for your supporters to use, click Supporter Fundraising Setup on the template page. You will receive an invoice within 7 days after completion of the design.