The statement section shows you your account balance, costs incurred and payments received. You can also make a card payment to us, if you have any invoices to pay. The Statement does not account for any donations received from your supporters - donations are accountable in Transactions or your Stripe account.
This figure is displayed at the top of the section. A zero balance means you don't owe us a penny! A negative value indicates that one or more invoices are due for payment.
Pay By Card Now
If you have any invoices that are due for payment, a button will be displayed giving you the option to settle all unpaid invoices by card. Clicking this button will direct you a Stripe checkout session to make a payment.
- Entry - An ID number and date of entry.
- Invoice - If an entry is a cost incurred, an invoice number will be displayed and can be clicked to open/download the invoice in PDF. If pending is displayed, an invoice is due to be automatically generated.
- Paid - Indicates if an invoice has been paid or not.
- Type & Description - A description of the service or product OR details of a payment.
- Amount - The credited or debited amount. A negative value indicates a debit (fees, product or service). A positive value represents a credit (payment or fees received).
- Balance - The balance of your account at this entry.
Depending on your membership plan, platform fees are automatically deducted from donations. On the 1st of every month, a debit entry and invoice is generated accounting for platform fees incurred the previous month. A credit entry of equal value is applied to account for fees paid. Platform fee invoices are available for your records and accounts.
If we have provided a product not requiring immediate payment, our terms state a payment must be received in full within 30 days of the invoice date. Payments by card (recommended) will settle your balance immediately. If you are paying us through a bank transfer, it may take up to 7 days after payment before a credit entry is registered on your statement.
The Invoices section allows you to view a list of all issued invoices. In addition to accessing PDF copies (by clicking on the invoice number), you can also view the invoice date, amount and payment status of each document.